IBM Forms combines XForms, Web 2.0, SOA, Industry Standards and scalability to expand the boundaries of e-forms applications and deliver a new level of business process innovation, helping you speed business transactions, save money, and react faster to today’s challenging business climate.
IBM Forms, based on open standards, including XML and XForms, is used throughout industry and government to save paper, streamline processes, capture complete and accurate data, reduce routing of paper, reduce courier costs, free up employee time for more productive work and much more, all the while being easy to use and implement.
- Streamline costly business processes to enable employees to work effectively
- Leverage existing IT investments by extending the reach of existing applications
- Accelarate sales cycles and do more business in the same amount of time
Driving innovation and customer service:
- Combine existing systems into new, compelling applications that can be deployed through a single corporate portal
- Use Web-based services to reduce transaction cycle times and improve customer satisfaction
- Enables business to consumer transactions via web browser
- Quickly develop and deploy new applications
- Industry standards accelerate e-business with your customers and suppliers
- Help you react quickly by leveraging Service Oriented Architectures
- Does not require specific, proprietary IT components for management of forms
Consider IBM Forms:
If your business has:
- a need to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs
- a need to retain and attract more customers through enhanced customer service and new competitive offerings
- a need to be more agile in the way you respond to your employees, customers, partners and competitors
Contact us to get a competitive quote, or to schedule a consultative appointment.
If you’re looking for new or used printers for your organization, try our corporate website: